COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In Medina de Toledo Hotel our main target is to care after the health of our guests and employees. For this reason we are developing the most important measures to provide safe and clean environments.
- The cleanliness of our rooms is an essential factor, that is why we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection with chemical products approved by the European Health authorities.
- In addition, the room is disinfected with ozone gas every new guest, thus eliminating all kinds of bacteria, germs and viruses, including Covid-19.
- Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothing at more than 60º.
- We do not carry out the cleaning of the room while the client is inside.
- Public toilets in common areas are cleaned and disinfected six times per day and are exclusively reserved to clients staying at the hotel.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfection in all common areas, with special emphasis on high-contact surfaces such as reception desks and elevators.
- We have disinfectant gel in common areas.
- In the cafeteria and terrace we will make sure to keep a distance between the tables and people of 2 meters.
RECEPTION AND STAFF
- All our staff have received comprehensive training on the protocols of security.
- All personnel have the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
- We have installed security partitions, signage and hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- We constantly renew the air in common areas, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and we clean the filters daily.
- Breakfast have been adapted to the new regulations: It is served individually in table and there is a small buffet service with packaged products.
- Disinfection of tables and chairs after use both in cafeteria and terrace.